Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Giving A Break

And so I agree to give her a break...hoping she won't forget me. =(

Anyway..

Again, my manager is trying to mind program me. I am quite irritated with him. Already he is not in a good relationship with others, and he still want to do stunt with me. He may be able to justify that he wants to do that for the sake of the team and make me see the light. But from what i see is, he is just trying to get people to do his part.

I realize that I am a worrier, but my worries are valid. Until I get understood properly, I will continue to feel upset. I am having a feeling of love, sad and worry. I am kind of in love but I am sad and worry. Sad because I feel like I am not loved-back and worry because my heart has a likelihood of being broken. It's begging for mercy...


No comments:

Post a Comment