All these while I thought it is over but tonight, it was a different thing.
My schedule for today was basically:
- Internet Marketing
- Appt
- Beatbox lesson
- Movie :)
For online marketing, I am still testing facebook ads.
For beatbox, I have to basically go and practice. Instructor keep giving good remarks but said I have to keep in mind to listen to the music first and follow timing. Next week is my last lesson and he told me to bring somebody to support me or some sort. I am thinking of her.
I watch movie with her. Everything was sweet. I like. Until when she say sth about 'friend'. I got speechless. I didn't know what to say. It kinda breaks me. But anyway, I was waiting for a bus and called her to ensure she's home. She told me to disregard that part. But somehow I remain unconvinced...and I feel like my high energy level just could not be utilized. It's like you are carrying a weight with all your strength but you just can't lift it. I've sms her but there isn't any response. I feel like shit now... my smile is fading..
No comments:
Post a Comment