Today was awesome!
Work was boring as usual. But I took half day. Which is why today is awesome.
Awesomely, I had driving lesson. For some reason, instructor seem to feel that I am ok. SO he let me drive for long. I bored him till he kinda doze off. LOL.
Then after that, I went for Gymkraft open session. This is crazy. I thought there will be some sort of lesson. But no, it is really OPEN - in other words, no rules. LOL. I was like "oh shit.." but I stay cool and pretty to make a call. I wanted to make an appointment with TCM but haven't yet. I lost the number. Then I saw one of the parkour dude from NDP. He came and he made me feel less awkward. Soon later, more people came. I felt better and had a better time.
I had 5 lessons on front-flip but still not able to do front-flip and didn't have lesson for back flip. But that's what I wanted to learn. So after several failed attempt in front flip, I decided to try back flip. I was quite afraid. I was having so many thoughts of whether I can do or not. So I just told myself, it is LIKE a knee tugging exercise but you lie on the air and tug. And I told myself....just do it. That was my first attempt without support or lesson. And my first trial was a bit scary, I landed on my face. It didn't end up like a drama whereby the emotional music plays and suddenly the main character did it and become pro. It is a little slower. Despite the risk, I still try again and again. Then I ask the other parkour people for feedback. Basically, I didn't tug enough. lol.
Then I tugged and I did it! :D I am not able to land but at least I can do it. It feels great!
I went back with one of my parkour friends. He is good to talk to and friendly. He talked a lot and is very good at it. I am still learning from him. When we reach the MRT station, we took to paya lebar and dispersed. When I reach my destination, I saw her message. It made me happy and at the same time cautious/worry. Is she going to tell me off? When I look closely, i saw 2 of the message. Same message. So i decided to reply and sound happy even though I am afraid if I did wrong. She did not reply me... so I decided to text a question. Still no reply till now. I wanted to call... but I am afraid if it will make matter worse.
So I didn't. I am still waiting for a reply. :(
Apart from that, everything else is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment